I. Privacy Statement
Wattsight AS believes it is important to protect your privacy as a user or visitors of our products and services. We are committed to giving you a service that meets your need for privacy and protects your personal information. This policy explains how Wattsight might control and process your personal information and how we handle requests regarding your privacy. We do update this policy from time
1 - How We Collect Personal Data
The information we collect about you comes from several sources:
- when either you yourself or your employer agrees on using our products and services;
- when either you yourself or a person authorized by your employer request a trial access to our products and services;
- when you contact us with an inquiry or in response to a communication from us;
- when you register for an event arranged by Wattsight;
- from third-party analysis providers and cooperation partners;
- from any social media account, you have contacted us from.
All personal information we might process about you is collected in a transparent manner and on a lawfully and fairly basis, because...
- you are a customer and we need to contact you about contract related topics ('performance of a contract');
- you are a customer, and we want to send you information about products and services related to those you are currently subscribing to ('legitimate interest');
- you are a trial user, and we want to inform you about the service you are currently testing ('legitimate interest');
- you freely give us your consent to use your data after we have told you how we are going to control your data, how we will contact you, and you opted for this information.
2- How We Use Personal Data
Wattsight offers - mainly but not exclusively - professionals products and services that require access to web portals and application programming interfaces (APIs). Due to the nature of our business, the access to our products and services is mainly given on an enterprises level with a defined number of users or licenses. Therefore, the personal data we use might be provided by either you yourself or our contract partner (e.g. your employer). Personal data you yourself or your employer may provide or we hold about you may be used to:
- providing you access to our web-based products and services;
- identify you when and how you use our services;
- identify when you contact us;
- informing you about improvements and product features for products and services covered by your respective enterprise license;
- carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling and create statistical and testing information;
- keep you updated about Wattsight in general and new products and services if you have given us your consent or this happens on a lawful basis.
3 - How We Store and Transfer Personal Data
It may be necessary to transfer data that we collect about you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk. Where you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have provided them with the information set out in this document and that they have not objected to the uses of their information described in it.
Individuals and enterprises that might use the information we hold about you ('processor of data') might be:
- performance of contract-related information to third-party analysis provider;
- provider of software and systems (e.g. Software-as-a-Service) managing customer and contract-related data;
- if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes; or
- as part of current or future legal proceedings.
4 - How We Analyse User Behaviour
We gain insight into user behavior in an anonymous and a personalized way. Anonymous user data is gathered via web analytics (read more about in the chapter 'How We Use Web Cookies') and web server log files on our publicly available websites and portals. We might analyze your individual behavior after having logged into our service on auth.wattsight.com with your username and password according to Wattsight's terms & conditions.
5 - How We Use Web Cookies
Strictly Necessary - Essential for making our site work properly
These cookies let you move around the website and support essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. Such cookies are essential to provide you with the desired website experience and are not used for gathering information, remembering your preferences or advertising products or services to you. If you disable these cookies your experience of our website may be affected, and we may not be able to provide some services to you.
Performance - collect information about how you use our website
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Functionality - used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings (such as layout, text size, font, and other customizable parts of our web pages) to improve your experience. Items such as survey offers, web chat session offer, display your settings, and identifying you as being logged in to our website are all supported by functionality cookies. The information these cookies collects may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
We provide you with the opportunity to manage web cookie used on wattsight.com and its subdomains. Moreover, we provide an overview of cookies used on wattsight.com and its subdomains. If you want to change your consent to the use of web cookies, click on the link below.
6 - How We Value Your Rights
You may request to access your personal data and obtain a copy of the data which is being processed by Wattsight. In addition, you may request to change, update or complete any missing data we process about you. In this case, please contact email@example.com and specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates, the format in which you would like this information, and whether the personal data is to be sent to you or another recipient. We will carefully consider your request and discuss with you how it can best fulfill it.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. In this case, if there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing of your personal data (e.g. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, etc.) and the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will erase your data. Kindly note that if you request that Wattsight deletes your personal data, you will not be able to continue to use any Wattsight service that requires our use of your personal data.
We keep personal data primarily for identification, e.g. access to our services and products. Personal data is stored no longer than is necessary, usually after 26 months. Furthermore, you can request from us that we restrict your personal data from any further processing in any of the following events:
- you state that the personal data we hold about you is incorrect;
- there is no legal basis for us processing your personal data and you demand that Wattsight restricts your personal data from further processing;
- Wattsight no longer requires your personal data but you claim that you require us to retain such data to claim or exercise legal rights or to defend against third party claims;
- in case you object to the processing of your personal data by Wattsight for as long as it is required to review as to whether we have a prevailing interest or legal obligation in processing your personal data.
Please direct any such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 - Use of This Website by Children
This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 16 years. If you are younger than 16, you may not register with or use this website.
8 - Links to Other Websites
9 - Where You Address Complaints Against Wattsight
The Data Protection Authority (Nw: Datatilsynet, below the ‘DPA’)
- Visiting address: Tollbugata 3, 0152 Oslo
Postal address: PO. Box 8177 Dep., NO-0034 Oslo
- Phone: +47 22 39 69 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.datatilsynet.no
This policy has been updated on May 9, 2018
II. Legal information
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about the Wattsight AS.
- The information contained on this website ('the Information') which shall include, without limitation, information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, audio webcasts, video interviews, transcripts, presentations and other financial information does not constitute advice or an offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Past performance is no guide to future performance and persons needing advice should consult an independent financial adviser.
- Wattsight has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. The Information presented is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, Wattsight disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded
- Wattsight shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the Information.
- Wattsight does not represent that the Information is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete. In particular, the information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, audio webcasts, video interviews, transcripts and presentations and financial information should not be deemed correct or current. Wattsight shall not accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the Information and does not, does not intend to, and specifically disclaims any duty to, update or correct Information.
- Certain links in this site will lead you to websites which are not under the control of Wattsight. When you activate any of these you will leave the Wattsight website and Wattsight has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
- If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Wattsight or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- the material may be used for non-commercial purposes;
- the copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
- the products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Wattsight or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
III. Wattsight AS - Corporate Headquarter
VAT registration number: NO920151965MVA.