Meet us at Benelux Energy Day in Amsterdam
Montel is arranging its energy market event in the Benelux region on September 11 in Amsterdam.
Hear key industry experts discuss the latest developments influencing the Benelux energy markets. The conference will be hosted at the Hilton Grand Place with an evening networking event close by.
- The Clean Energy Package – boost or hindrance to trading in Benelux
- Carbon market; will Brexit push the price
- Trading power today and in the future - Decentralised, digital and Dutch
- PPAs – set for take off in the region? Cannibalisation risk in PPAs in the Dutch market
- Belgium nuclear vs grid and imports
- Dutch fossil fuels vs renewables
- The future balance of the Benelux power market and its impact on prices
We hope to see you in Amsterdam in September